Our Little One is such a big boy. We took him to the doctor last week for his 4-month well visit and they measured him of course. He's in the 83% in weight and 97% in height! He's now fitting into his 6-9 month clothing. I'm glad he has a lot of clothes given to us by people, because he's growing so much and so fast (and he also still spits up a lot, so the extra clothes are a must!).
He likes to observe people and things, and he's become interested in the books Baby Girl reads. He loves to watch her. She makes him smile and he makes her laugh. We still have to keep her away from his soft little head but she is learning to be gentle and she really wants to play with him.
We're so happy that our kids get along, and we love them both. When I've gotten caught up on sleep I can see that spending time with our kids is worth the sleep deprivation. Don't get me wrong, I still need sleep and I'm still not getting enough, but that's what hubbies and weekends are for! :D
Here are some photos of the recent goings on in our house.
7 comments:
SO cute! He does remind me a little bit of the Jackaroo. His smile seems similar. They definitely need to see each other asap! Maybe Mark, Jack, and I will have to make a trip our to Arizona sometime.
Holy cow those kids have a lot of hair! And they are so cute! It melts a mother's heart to see their kids playing with each other and loving each other. It just gets better all the time.
He is getting to be a big boy! THANK YOU for posting pictures! I love seeing the babies growing :-)
Awww....so cute together.
Thanks for posting pics! Can't wait to see the little Snow White again, and meet Jesse Baby soon!
~ Amy
Soon, soon! I hope to see them soon! Thanks for the recent pics, Lisa!
Mom~
Oh my goodness, it has only been a few weeks and he already looks bigger to me. Love those sweet kids. When do you move to your new house? It must be coming up soon. How is the packing coming? Sing "Yummy, Yummy, Yummy" to Morgan for me and tell her Nana loves her and Jesse.
Post a Comment