We found a house, put in an offer, and it was accepted! (it's the house we went to see that time I left my purse on the hood of our car). I'm excited about the house. It's big enough for our family to grow into; the backyard is big so there will be plenty of room for the kids to play as well as a garden area for me. The neighborhood is fine; we're a block away from the kids' future elementary school and we are literally behind the junior high. We're a mile away from church so it'll take us about 5 minutes to get there as opposed to the 15 minutes it takes us now. It's close to downtown/historic Gilbert where there are shops and a museum and a live theater, and a farmer's market every weekend.
This house was a flip and the guys have had it on their hands for a few months with no offers, so they will be glad to sell it to us. After we get the inspection and the appraisal completed and pay more money and fill out more paperwork, we should have the house within a month. Woohoo!
10 comments:
YAAAAAY! So excited for you and so jealous. Our house is still a work in progress.
Hooray! Sounds like you'll be close to everything! Congratulations and we're super happy for you :D
Yeah!!! That means I get to come down again and help you move and watch your Baby-Loves all I want!
See you soon!
Congratulations,
Love, Mom~
Gilbert is far from Mike's work, but close to your good friends. Give and take. Gilbert is getting their own temple too! Cool!
Mom, again~
Yay! Congrats! I hope it all goes smoothly.
Yay! Houses are awesome. Plus, I think there is a Cafe Rio in Gilbert, so bonus! I'm so glad you guys found something you really love.
Wooo Hoooo! Congratulations. So happy for you guys. Can't wait to see pictures. :)
I left a day too soon. I could have seen this house too. So glad that you will have a house of your own. Now for all the packing. It will be fun to come visit you again and be in a guest room.
Awesome Lisa!!!! I was going to call you last night to see how the house hunting was going :-D I am very excited for you and Mike!!
Yay! Congratulations! I look forward to seeing it in about a month!!!
~ Amy
Post a Comment