Anyone know what kind of bush this is? 'Cause I don't. It had multiple colors of flowers on one bush, and I thought it was beautiful.
Mc was showing Baby Girl how to climb on the rope web, but she didn't quite get it yet.
Both kids loved the goats. Little One liked batting the goat's ear (the way a cat does with a ball) and he almost tackled a different goat. Baby Girl liked brushing them with the brushes they provided.
Check out those horns! Dang!
Baby Girl chasing Daddy around the backyard while he mows the lawn in funny patterns.
One of Little One's favorite things to do: climb up on the table and play with the colorful circles.
That's a ladybug tent on the left, which the kids also like playing in.
I went to wake up Baby Girl from her nap and this is what I saw on her bed.
Can you find Hello Kitty?
Can you find Hello Kitty?
Not much else going on over here. We're all just doing our thing. :)
4 comments:
Kids love it when daddy is home. I love seeing pictures of your family! Maybe sometime there could be a picture of you in there :)
Sweet pictures of the Kids. I agree with Marie, you should be in them too!
Thanks for posting, Lisa!
Love, Mom~
I love pictures! It is so nice to see Mike being a Daddy. I know he has been a daddy for a while, but I just don't get to see much of it.
Cool pictures :) I'm glad they liked the zoo. It's fun to get out of the house and have some fun!
~Amy
Post a Comment