Yesterday I re-realized that not everyone likes their real names used over the internet, for privacy reasons. Some people don't care if their real name is used, but some do. When I first started my blog it was set to Private and I had invited specific people to view it, so I wasn't concerned about using people's real names. However, soon afterward I set my blog to Public so that my family and friends who didn't have Gmail accounts could see my posts and comment if they wanted to, but I kept people's names the same.
Today I have gone through all of my previous posts and removed names and given other people nicknames. So now my hubby, my kids, and our friends and relatives have nicknames. I still like mentioning people specifically, but I also want to respect their privacy (with so little of that anymore-- thanks to social networks-- privacy is appreciated sometimes).
So yeah, from now on, my hubby is Mc, our daughter is Baby Girl and our son is Little One, and friends and family have name changes as well. I just want to say it here so that no one is confused when they see me say Little One and they're like, "Who?" ;)
1 comment:
How about some more pictures of Little One and Baby Girl?! <;)
Mom~
Post a Comment