Thursday, April 25, 2013
A Good Night's Sleep
For the past two nights I've gotten 7-8 solid hours of sleep, and it's incredible how much better my days have been! Yesterday I found I could think more clearly; I had more energy to take care of the kids and to clean the house all at the same time (usually I watch and play with my kids but the housework is neglected as a result); I was more patient with my kids; and I didn't feel the physical need to take a nap in the afternoon just to get through till bedtime. Having two small children who alternate naptimes really drains me of energy during the day and I had forgotten what it's like to get a good night's sleep, but getting more sleep at night seems to make a huge difference. Imagine that. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I totally agree! That's exactly how I felt when I recently got Monson to sleep through the night. I felt like I was so short with Damon during the day and I NEEDED a nap, but after Monson started sleeping through the night I was so much happier and got a lot more done during the day and didn't need a nap. Sleep is so good for us!
SWEET!
Mom~
Post a Comment