Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Lots of Reading

A couple of weeks ago I bought two books for myself that I'm very interested in reading.  But then I looked around my bookshelf and my computer desk and the kitchen catch-all counter, and I realized that I have at least SEVEN books that either I haven't finished yet or that I haven't even started.  So I've looked through my stack of unfinished/unread books and I'm starting with the one that I think is most important for me right now and I'll go from there.

I have some recent videos of Mc and the kids that I want to upload to here, but I don't know how to do that yet.  So until I figure that out, my next blog post will be in probably a month or two when I've read all the books in my to-read stack (which is rather high), and I'll give a short blurb about each of them here in case others are interested in reading them as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay!

Mom~

Laura said...

Call Marie or Becky, they know how to include videos. Or better yet, ask your husband...he's pretty smart. Can't wait for the videos! :)

Marie said...

If you upload the videos to youtube, you can link to them from your blog. I think that's the easiest way.