Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Separate Blog

Someone anonymously commented on my latest blog post, saying, "You could always have another blog where you can openly write your thoughts about the church on and link it to this blog. You never know if someone feels the way you do or if something you say could help them."  I hadn't thought about things that way, and after giving it a lot of thought yesterday I decided to do it.  It is linked on the right over there, entitled "Why I Left and Will Not Return."

For those who would like to know my reasons for leaving the church and my thoughts about it now, you can go there for it all.  This blog will remain my main blog where I give updates on our family out here in the Seattle area and other life stuff like that, and where those who don't want to read about my church views can still read about how we're doing.

I don't think I'll write in the other blog much, especially since I'm trying to get it out of my life.  But that's a slow work in progress, and it'll be nice to write openly about it from time to time.

Thank you for the suggestion, Anonymous.  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome!
MK