Monday, August 25, 2014

New Fringe Bangs for my Little Girl

My daughter's hair always gets in her face.  The hair in front grows forward and it too often escapes the hair ties and clips I use to keep her hair back, so she's constantly brushing the hair away from her face.  So this past weekend I decided not to fight it anymore: I would let the hair grow forward the way it naturally does and I'd just give her bangs so she can see.

I looked up videos online of how to cut bangs, and I gave it a try.  Here are some before-and-after pictures:

Before

After, 1st attempt

 They were too thin the first time and a tad too short, so I decided to cut a little more hair for thicker and slightly longer bangs.

Final result:

Now she's not constantly brushing the hair away from her face, her hair doesn't look like it's being pulled back in the wrong direction, and I think she looks adorable.  :)

3 comments:

Laura said...

Morgan is absolutely adorable! I love her bangs. They look so cute on her...and they should help with the hair in the face issue. She is looking so grown up lately. Love that girl!

Amanda Sue said...

Oh my goodness. Those are super cute on her. Good job!!! :)

Anonymous said...

She looks great!

Amy