Anyway, here are a few recent pictures of us:
Mc mowing our lawn from the perimeter inward.
Hey, you've gotta make that chore interesting somehow, right? :)
Hey, you've gotta make that chore interesting somehow, right? :)
Baby Girl chilling on the couch.
Little One right before he learned to crawl. A perfect push-up!
I've lost 35 pounds since giving birth to my son (yay!) but I've still got about 50 pounds more to lose before you'll see me in pictures. ;-)
I'll see what I can do about posting videos of the kids and probably of a tour of our house in the next couple of days. Little One is crawling now (1 week shy of 8 months) and Baby Girl knows all the letters of the alphabet and all their sounds (23 months), so I must get a video of that as well. Thank you to my sister for your gift to us of "The Letter Factory"!
9 comments:
Yay for pictures! Keep 'em coming! What is the learning the letters thing you mentioned? I'm working on that with Damon, but he certainly is not picking it up as quickly as Morgan.
Holy cow that is a big lawn! That must be a lot of work for Mike. I can't believe how big Jessie is! In the last pictures he saw of him, he looked a lot more like an infant.
I can't wait for more pictures of the house!
It's a DVD by LeapFrog called "Letter Factory" and it goes through the alphabet and teaches the kids what sound each letter makes. The first day we showed it to her she wanted to watch it 6 times in a row and within a week she knew all the sounds. It's a good DVD.
You're very very welcome! I'm glad it's helped her. It also helps that she has a natural interest in learning :)
The pictures are great! Morgan looks funny and Jesse boy looks like such a little man with his push ups <3
He can crawl, yay!
~ Amy
Thank you for the pictures! I can't wait to see them in a couple of weeks! Good job on losing 35 lbs!! That is so good! You guys have a huge lawn! I love you Lisa!
Thank you for the pictures, Lisa! I check your blog everyday in the hopes I will see your little family! Jesse-Boy is SO big, and he is crawling?! Wow! Morgan-Baby is funny! And you are sure keeping Mike busy; don't forget to thank him in a nice way! With Dad's alergies (and all my able-bodied kids gone)the lawn mowing duty is up to me! :) Take care, oh, and congrats on the weight loss! It's not easy, so the kudos is heart-felt! Love, Mom~
Wow! That is a big lawn. The kids will love playing there in the winter. Jesse has grown so much. I love the push-ups! Morgan is still so adorable. I totally get trying to take pictures when the house is clean. When my kids were little, they couldn't understand why I would start cleaning when I knew someone was coming over. They would laugh at me. Now they are the ones cleaning up when company comes. I guess it's just a matter of perspective, and a kid's perspective is way different than a parent's perspective. Lisa, way to go losing the weight! I need to get more serious about doing that too. What's your secret? Keep the pictures coming. It helps us feel not so far away when we get little glimpses into your family's life.
Oh, to be that strong, and flexable...love those kids!
Mom~
CROP CIRCLE :)
Post a Comment