Tonight for the first time I got to see my sister-in-law compete. She's a professional ballroom dancer, and she is amazing. Her dances were so beautiful, and everyone's costumes were gorgeous. Well, one gal's red and white dress made her look like a candy cane, and it distracted from her performance rather than enhanced it; but most everyone else's dresses were so pretty.
It was a lot of fun going to see the performances. Couples would compete and then while the judges totaled up the scores the audience got to get on the dance floor and dance. That was fun to watch and I realized how much I miss dancing. It's been almost 4 years since Mc and I have gotten to dance the night away together at a dance studio and I really miss it.
I'm glad my sister-in-law did so well; she got 2nd place in the professional competition! So much fun.
1 comment:
We watched her video of her competition last night and she did great! We love going to her competitions and I love seeing her dresses.
Post a Comment