Thanks for posting some pics, Isa!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 They're soooo cute! Morgan is coloring and looks so cute with her hair in pony tails! And little Jesse is so cute, too! I want to squeeze them both!!!! :D ~Amy
Cool! I can't wait to see them, and hold them, and kiss them, and squeeze them! Oh, yeah, and help you out with the day to day stuff! I am not planning this visit to be a vacation, but I am looking forward to it. Stacy and Amy, are you turning green yet? Love to all! Mom~
SWEEEEET! Thank you, Mike and Lisa, for giving me these two little ones to love. I will never take my time with them for granted! I love you both so much too. Mom~
They are both so cute!! Morgan looks so cute with her hair done like that :-) Jesse is getting so big! He is almost as old as Morgan was when I came home. :-D And yes Mom, I am green :-)
9 comments:
Yay! I love seeing pictures of them!
So cute! Your kids are made of adorableness.
Love the pics of those adorable grandkids. Can't wait to see them when I get out of school.
Thanks for posting some pics, Isa!!!!
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
They're soooo cute! Morgan is coloring and looks so cute with her hair in pony tails! And little Jesse is so cute, too! I want to squeeze them both!!!!
:D
~Amy
Holy cow these kids are cute! I love when you post pics of them. I can't believe how big Morgan is. She is coloring already!
Cool! I can't wait to see them, and hold them, and kiss them, and squeeze them! Oh, yeah, and help you out with the day to day stuff! I am not planning this visit to be a vacation, but I am looking forward to it. Stacy and Amy, are you turning green yet?
Love to all!
Mom~
SWEEEEET! Thank you, Mike and Lisa, for giving me these two little ones to love. I will never take my time with them for granted!
I love you both so much too.
Mom~
They are both so cute!! Morgan looks so cute with her hair done like that :-) Jesse is getting so big! He is almost as old as Morgan was when I came home. :-D And yes Mom, I am green :-)
I wish I could visit, too! But my time will be in July :P
~Amy
Post a Comment