Yesterday she figured out that the cabinet doors open and there's cool stuff inside! So last night we started putting those childproofing latches on the doors.
Here's another one from a few weeks ago:
She likes to crawl inside her laundry basket, but she doesn't always know how to get back out, so we help.
One more, for fun:
Mctook this a few weeks ago. She in finally sleeping more during the night because she's comfortable sleeping on her stomach and she can roll over and still be comfortable. She likes to hold onto things when we put her to bed; this time it was a big marker (don't worry, she can't pull the top off yet).
Happy, healthy baby who is learning and growing well. We love her.
5 comments:
It's not a laundry basket, it's a baby basket. They were really invented for babies to climb into and play in. We always called it the baby basket. Love the picture of Morgan getting into the cupboard. She looks so proud of herself.
Cute, cute, cute! I love this Morgan post. Wouldn't mind more in the future. She's getting mischievous!
Yes! Finally a Morgan post. I can't get enough pics of that cute little girl! Holy cow is she cute! She looks so pleased with herself for getting all those bags out.
Oh the adventuring phase, I remember Nicole going through that. It is cute and annoying at the same time.
Love the pictures of Morgan! You should post lots more!
We need to baby proof as well. Damon has discovered all the cupboards and drawers.
I LOVE that first picture! She is looking so old! I can't believe she turns 1 on Monday!
Post a Comment