Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Our Kids Are In School

     Both of our kids are in school now!  Monday was Baby Girl's first day of kindergarten and yesterday was Little One's first day of preschool this year.  This is the first year that our district is offering free full-day kindergarten, so Baby Girl is in school for six hours every weekday, and this year Little One is in preschool four days a week instead of only two like last year.

Here they are on their first day of school:





     You might have noticed in the first picture that Baby Girl is missing a bottom tooth.  It came out a few weeks ago while she was eating her sandwich.  Losing a first tooth is a big deal for kids, but I didn't realize things like that are fun for grandparents to know about (sorry, Mom), so here is the picture I took of her that day:


Both kids are doing great.  They like school a lot so far and we're all excited that they're back in school.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Your kids are getting so big and still super cute! Love seeing pictures of them! I still think Little One looks a lot like Mike!

Laura said...

Losing a tooth is like a right of passage as you leave baby and toddlerhood and move into being a full-fledged kid. Love Morgan's haircut. I can't believe how grown up the kids are looking. Morgan and Jesse look adorable and I am sure that they are enjoying school a lot more than I am this year. It has been a hard and busy year for me, which is why I am so behind on looking at my kids blogs. I've decided to retire after this year. The stress is getting to me, but I will have my 20 years in so that I can get insurance until I qualify for medicare so that is good.