Halloween for us was last night because the church had a Halloween party at the church building last night. I'm really not into dressing up for Halloween anymore, but Mc and the kids dressed up.
Mc was Mayhem from Allstate (here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctK0uCnp3GY )
Baby Girl was going to be Mulan because she loves that movie, but all they had for sale were mulan-colored princess style dresses, and that's just not right. So she's just in a pretty kimono, and Little One is Captain Kirk.
Trick-or-treating around the church hallways
Little One was so tired by the end of this, but he also didn't know how to trick-or-treat. One person would give him a piece of candy, and at the next "station" he would put that piece of candy in the person's bowl. It was funny.
Being so tired, it was hard to get a good picture of him because he wouldn't stay still. This is one of the best I could get. A lot of people thought he was Spock, but Spock has the pointy ears and his shirt is blue! Mc understood why people thought he was a butler, but he didn't know how people could think that our boy was Spock. Ah well, not enough Star Trek fans in the ward, I guess. ;)
There were little play areas for the kids. This is Baby Girl trying to golf. She ended up hitting it backwards, but they gave her a little prize anyway.
Little One is too young and was too tired to enjoy it much, but Baby Girl liked seeing all the costumes and she liked her own kimono. She got a lot of compliments on her costume, too. I've thrown away most of the candy she got because I have HUGE issues with giving kids lots of candy, but that's a whole other topic that I won't get into here. We'll be handing out little boxes of raisins at our door tonight. ;) Still, candy aside, last night's party was fun.
4 comments:
Sooo cute :)
~Amy
I love both their costumes! Adorable. I can see why people thought Spock. His hair and looks remind me of the Spock from the latest Star Trek movies.
I hope you got tons of pictures, they all look GREAT!
Thanks for posting, Lisa!
Love you all!
Mom~
Love the pics and the costumes. Jesse looks so cute as Captain Kirk and Morgan is adorable as Mulan. Liked the Mayhem costume that Mike wore too. The trouble with being Mayhem is that he has a lot of different themes for his mayhem commercials. Very original idea though. Sounds like your ward had a good Halloween party with fun things fot the kids to do too. Thanks for posting the pics.
Post a Comment