Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Little One's 1st Birthday

Little One had his 1st birthday a week ago.  We don't make a big deal about birthdays, but we still like to do something for them.  We had some friends come over and our kids enjoyed theirs.  :)  We went to the Cheesecake Factory for a birthday lunch, and cheesecake is what we gave him for his birthday cake.  :)  Here are some pictures of the day.

New helicopter present.

Him going "Oooooooh" next to his Noah's Ark present.

Friends and Grandma.

Balloons!

"Oooh, what does this feel like?"

Baby Girl is curious.

It was a nice little birthday for a sweet little boy.  I really do have great kids.  They're sweet, they're intelligent, and they love playing together, and they are both such happy kids.  We love them.  :)

3 comments:

Marie said...

He's getting so big! Both of them are! I love it when you post pictures of them because we don't get to see them. Happy birthday Jesse.

Anonymous said...

Love that boy!!!!! It was good to be there and spend some time with all of you.

I sit on the steps of the back patio and eat oranges, remembering when I did that with Morgan and Jesse. I miss them!

Good to see the pictures, Lisa, thanks for posting them!
Love, Mom~

Laura said...

Jesse has grown so much! It was not quite a year ago that I got to hold and love him. Now he looks so grown up. I look forward to this summer when I can come babysit for a few days. Can't wait to be with my sweet grandkids. :)