Anyway, here are some pictures from Halloween. I didn't dress up; I was really not feelin' it this year, but Mc and the kids did and they look good.
Mc was NOT Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter. He was just Abraham Lincoln.
And Little One was in an orange onesie that says, "Daddy's little monster". He's not really a monster though; he's a sweet boy.
We didn't do the trunk-or-treat with our ward. These pictures were actually on Halloween; some members of the ward had a hot dog and chili dinner at their house and the whole ward was invited, so that's what we did.
At home we had quite a few trick-or-treaters come to the door and Baby Girl was fussy at first, and then after a few times of that she said, "I wanna play with friends?" She thought the kids coming to the door were coming to play with her but then leaving. So we gave her some candy to hand out to the kids, and then when that didn't work I took her downstairs to watch Super Why on my computer. She was okay after that.
All in all it was a good night.
5 comments:
Thank you for sharing the pictures! Morgan looks adorable as a princess, and Mike makes a very good Abe :-) Poor baby girl, she didn't understand what was happening :-/ Next year she will understand better :-D
Thanks for the Halloween post! Very sweet babes! And Mike makes a good Abe.
~Amy
Mike's costume is awesome. I don't know how he comes up with these fun costume ideas.
Morgan and Jesse are so stinkin cute! You and Mike make cute kids. Morgan makes a beautiful princess.
Thank you for posting pictures!
Yay for pictures! Such cute kids and Jesse looks a lot like Mike in that pic of them.
Love the pictures! Morgan and Jesse are so adorable. Mike, you make a great Abe Lincoln. Glad to know you were the real thing and not the vampire variety. I love Halloween. It is one of my favorite holidays. When else do you have a good excuse to dress up, pretend to be someone else and eat lots of candy? It's a winning combination, right? It's also a great reason to party! Glad to hear you had a good Halloween.
Post a Comment