This is the first day she was able to climb up onto this coffee table on which, until now, we had placed things so they were out of her reach. We can no longer do that.
We put a big box behind the couch for her to sit on and stand on, and she's so happy that she can see over the couch.
As of this date, she can now climb up onto the couch/ottoman, which means she can go from the couch to the black coffee table and then onto the ottoman and reach the TV and computer, which is unacceptable. So we had to move things around again, and this is one of her favorite places to sit:
Yeah, we have EVERYTHING up on that table so she can't get at it. Makes things look crowded but hey, she's safe this way and so is our stuff. We do what we've gotta do. :)
She can also climb up onto the recliner in her room. She loves to look at books as well, and I caught this picture today:
It's fun to see her grow. Sure the rearranging is annoying but once things are in place and she's safe, it's fun to see where she'll go.
8 comments:
Yay for Morgan pictures! I love the ones where she's smiling really big! Baby-proofing is an ongoing process.
I love love love the picture of Morgan looking over the back of the couch with a happy look of triumph. She is so so so so cute.
Adorable! I can't wait for Jack to start getting a little bigger (and I don't think he can wait either since he's already such a wiggler) and smile at us and such.
Oh my goodness! Her big smile is so cute! She looks like she is so proud of herself. I love Morgan pictures!
Love the pics!!! She is so proud of herself! Go Morgan!!!
Morgan Beebee!!!! -Amy
She is so cute. You are going to have your hands full when the new little one arrives. Have fun. :)
Morgan is SO adorable!!!! For Cole's sake I really should stop looking at pictures of your babies all the time. :-) Between Morgan, Jesse, and Evelyn I can be very adamant some times :-D
Post a Comment