I've had two "baby-brain" moments this past week that make me chuckle.
First, I was looking for a pair of scissors that I had used earlier in the day and I couldn't find them. Then later that night I went to get a frozen burrito out of the freezer and there were the scissors, right where I had left them next to the package of burritos. It's one of those odd moments where your brain goes, "..... ?" and then "Yay!"
Second moment was a day or two later. Mc and I were on the couch with Baby Girl and he said, "Is her dress on backwards? 'Cause she's got pockets on her butt." My response was this: ".... yep, it's backwards," and I laughed. A minute before he said that I had noticed some decorative buttons on the back of her dress but it didn't occur to me that those were supposed to be in the front... and I didn't notice the pockets at all until he mentioned them. So she was wearing her dress backwards the entire day and I didn't notice. Baby-brain can be frustrating a lot of the time, but sometimes it's good for a laugh.
2 comments:
Very funny! Pregnancy really can mess with your brain. At least it is just small things you are forgetting.
One time, I was suppose to pick up Damon so I could babysit him, and I was out in Orem and went all the way home without picking him up at all. I had to drive all the way back. Stupid baby brain.
This made me laugh....and then I went to check my freezer for hidden treasures!
Post a Comment